IN A WORLD OF EMPLOYMENT, MOVEMENT, AND INNOVATION, CHILDREN RECEIVE LITTLE PARENTAL ATTENTION. UNFORTUNATELY, THIS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR THE HARMONIOUS INTELLECTUAL AND MORAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHILD. THAT IS WHY THE TUTOR COMES TO THE PARENTS' AID. AS CHILDREN NOWADAYS ARE MORE ACTIVE AND THEIR DEVELOPMENT IS RAPID, THE EDUCATOR NEEDS TO APPLY NEW APPROACHES AND METHODS IN UPBRINGING AND EDUCATION.
THUS, A MODERN EDUCATOR IS A PERSON WHO COMBINES SUCH QUALITIES AS LOVE FOR CHILDREN, CREATIVITY AND CONSTANT DEVELOPMENT; AS WELL AS HAVING KNOWLEDGE OF PSYCHOLOGY, PEDAGOGY, MUSIC, FINE ARTS, CRAFTS, ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT, AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
1. Creating social - individual and communication skills for students will impact their success in society
2. Graduate educators of a high quality can show and apply their skills, which includes
foreign languages and modern approaches in the education system for kids
1. Applying modern approaches in science and social studies and being able to teach students to use their knowledge in real life, which includes conserving the environment and a healthy lifestyle
2. Being able to research and analyze the information in the Russian, Kyrgyz and English
languages that provides communication which helps work as a team to achieve the goals
3. Applying professional skills in education is essential to achieving the goals for child
4. Being able to demonstrate professional skills that include cognitive, practical and physical learning that create safe and successful learning environments for kindergarten students
5. Being able to apply different types of approaches in learning by utilizing different strategies, technology and techniques that provide high quality education for kindergartners
Head of the program “Preschool education”
English for specific purposes
Satarova Z. K.
A faculty member
Mother tongue, Theoretical and practical foundations of English language teaching and methodology of its teaching in preschool educational institution, Creative learning, Methodology of mathematical development of preschoolers
Psychology, Preschool pedagogy, Correctional pedagogy, Preschool inclusive education, Methods of children's speech development, Introduction to specialization
Age anatomy, physiology and hygiene, Methods of physical education
Children's literature and expressive reading
Workshop on Artistic Labor and Construction, Fine Arts Activities and Fine Arts Methodology
Rhetoric, Music and Rhythmics, Fundamentals of Pedagogical Skills, Methods of Musical Development